375 Watts High Power Mono PERC Module Canadian Panel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Module efficiency up to 20.8 %
- 25 years linear power output warranty
- Comprehensive LID / LeTID mitigation technology, up to 50% lower degradation
- Up to 4.5% lower system cost
- Compatible with mainstream trackers
- 1st year power degradation no more than 2%. Subsequent annual power degradation no more than 0.55%
- 26 % higher power than conventional modules
- Better shading tolerance
- 12 years enhanced product warranty on materials and workmanship
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa
- Compatible with mainstream trackers, cost-effective product for utility power plant
Super High Efficiency PERC Module (CS3L-355) With proprietary mono wafer and cell technologies Canadian Solar have developed an extraordinary module rage. Combining the best technology and design, it also reduces LCOE and installation costs.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design,Hiku solar panels. Based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – this the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, Hiku solar panels feature top notch well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
by Precious R
Super good panels.